WHAT IS IT LIKE TO FEEL 4A FLOW®?
“Rather than Love, than Money, than Fame... give me truth” - Thoreau
Since Inception May 26, 2018:
Total Donations from 4A FLOW: $8,485.
We formed 4A FLOW with a philanthropic mindset and wanted to ensure that our BRAND created a lifestyle that united families and people together when they may be faced with challenges. Our goal and what drives the success of our company is to give back by donating significant TIME and PROCEEDS to charities and those in NEED. We feel that it’s important to update quarterly how it looks to FEEL 4A FLOW®.
Our TEAM would like to personally thank you and encourage you to continue to select our BRAND by spreading our message to your friends, family, and network. This will ensure our ability to grow and continue with our goal to give back.
As a result of your outstanding support and choosing to purchase and wear 4A FLOW Apparel we were able to give back! Current quarter Contributions:
September 1, 2019 - November 30, 2019
• Light the Night benefiting LLS: $125 donation
• 4A FLOW apparel & accessories: $254 donation benefiting Survivors and the Community
June 1, 2019 - August 31, 2019
• CureRock, a Pittsburgh based non-profit organization that raises funds and awareness for the fight against childhood cancer: $450 donation
• 4A FLOW apparel & accessories for the 12th Annual TRM golf outing: $173 donation, benefiting LLS
• 4A FLOW apparel & accessories: $147 donation, benefiting Our Clubhouse
March 1, 2019 - May 31, 2019
• Our Clubhouse $1,025 donation:
Big thank you to Emmanuel Fine Art Photography, Funky Fly Project, RJ Stein Photography, Michael Crowely @ 88.7 WMTC, and everyone who donated time and money for a great cause!
• The Elpis Foundation: $500 Sponsorship donation, benefiting LLS
December 1, 2018 - February 28, 2019
• Parkinson Foundation - Western PA: $250 donation
• The ALS Foundation: $151 donation
• Children's Miracle Network Hospital - Dance Marathon: $50 donation
September 1, 2018 - November 30, 2018
• Our "Light the Night Page" was a HUGE success and aside from 4A FLOW's $2,000 donation, our TEAM collectively raised $6,721, where all donations went directly to LLS. We THANK YOU!!
• Our Clubhouse, an independent non-profit: $500 donation
Inception (May 26, 2018) - August 31, 2018
• The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS): $2,000 donation
• The Elpis Foundation: $500 Sponsorship donation
• The ALS Association: $150 donation
• The Rock, a Christian youth and development center. We helped a child attend a week-long camp who couldn’t afford to pay for themselves with our $110 donation
• The Gideons International in memory of a great man with an amazing smile who passed away: $100 donation